Administrative Assistant positions are an excellent entry point to office careers.
We have clients with positions available for entry level positions. They require verifiable office skills + the minimum of a high school degree.
Provides front office administrative support as well as client reception and service in our.
Salary: $35,000 – $45,000
Job Type: Full Time, On-Site. Approximately 40 hours per week.
Locations Nation Wide. Apply to learn more.
- Greeting clients professionally and in a friendly manner
- Answering busy phones, promptly, and in a professional and friendly manner
- Sending and receiving and distributing Faxes
- Keeping the Copy Room stocked
- Posting Mail & Certified mail & delivery confirmation
- Depositing for the company
- Lunch Setup & Cleanup
- Monitor Kitchens / Stocking / Daily Clean / Load Dishwashers / Coffee, Tea, Fruit / Take out Trash
- Maintenance of the lobby to ensure it is clean for clients & stocked w/ snacks, pads, pens, business cards
- Monitor Small and Large Conference rooms for tidiness, snacks, supplies
- Entering Logins
- Engagement Letter Tracking and Spreadsheet
- Shopping for Firm
- Lunch ordering for various office meetings (Team Meetings, Office activities…)
- Engagement Letters
- Loose Scanning
- Certified & Delivery Confirmations
- Tax Scans
- Front End Scanning for the Tax Department
- Deposits to Bank
- Ensure new team member work area is fully stocked with essential office supplies