Multiple opportunities with multiple companies.
As an Associate Software engineer you will be working under an experienced software engineer. You will be asked to perform design and development reflective of your current and future experience. You will be assigned to develop simple and complex resources for enhancement and integration of new products and functionality. You will be assisting in project analysis and build-out in order to ensure full functionality and eliminate processing difficulties. You will be assisting in the implementation and testing of project plans for new technologies and their enhancements. You will support in the completion of design requirements, ensure efficiency, and offer improvement suggestions. In addition to your daily performance in these complex capacities, your progress and evaluation will include your abilities and successes in training new employee development.
Salary – 70k – 75k
- Develop understanding of business processes, goals and strategy
- Meet with end users (e.g., clients, internal customers, etc.) to identify system requirements, and analyze requirements to determine system functionality
- Support the evaluation of current application or system architecture to determine areas that need improvement or expanded functionality
- Assist with coding of programs based on system enhancements, modification requests, or new design specifications
- Support the activities of assigned projects and ensure tasks are performed with efficiency and quality
- Identify, monitor, and conduct testing to assess conformity of design to specifications, resolving requirements and design conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in computer science, MIS, or a related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
- Typical candidate will have 0-2 years of experience in software engineering, system administration, programming, and/or a related field. Certifications and/or educational experience may count towards experience.