About the Company:
CPA or EA – Tax Accountant positions available. It is the people that make the difference in any working relationship. We assembled a team of professionals with the right mix of industry background, technical expertise, and interpersonal skills. They are known for their “team spirit” and for surpassing customer expectations.
We are in South West Florida and a “Best Companies to Work for in Florida” named by Florida Trend for 10 years in a row. South West Florida Locations.
This company was recently named one of Accounting Today’s 2020 Best Accounting Firms to work for!
- In this role you will apply and develop your tax and accounting skills across a variety of clients, responding to concerns, organizing their filings and improving their tax strategy, thereby becoming their trusted advisor
- Salary by experience level, $85,000 – $150,000.
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- We are seeking to hire accountants looking to assist in our current practice and who additionally intend to expand our client base through origination.
- Prepare and/or review personal, business, estate, and trust taxes.
- Resolve technical issues with clients and regulators.
- Make recommendations for refinement of engagement procedures.
- Be alert to client needs through all phases of the engagement.
- Keeping informed on financial and other business developments in the clients’ organizations and industries.
- Hone your skills in supervising and prioritizing simultaneous engagements and delegating duties to support staff.
- Effective one-on-one communication with firm’s existing clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience in a public accounting firm.
- Solid grasp of personal and business tax returns, within a Public Accounting firm.
- Member in good standing with appropriate professional organizations.
- Highly competent in MS Office and other service area-specific software.
- QuickBooks experience a plus.
- ProSystem’s tax software experience a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing situations and needs in a positive manner.
- Unwavering attention to details, deadlines, and confidentiality.
- Impeccable professionalism.
- Innate ability to build rapport with all levels within an organization and with a wide variety of clients.
- Willing and able to travel to client sites around SW Florida.