Quick Job Details
- Salary: $85,000 – $190,000 a year
- Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Advisor
- Number of hires for this role: N/A
- Location: Hybrid, California, Seattle, South East Florida, Atlanta
- This employer is an internationally recognized, fast growing, HNW and institutional asset manager.
- 4 year degree
- 2-4 years experience in Finance and Investments
- Series 65 or equivalent Required
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong market knowledge
- Ability to articulate investment concepts to HNW individuals
- Prior Experience Managing a client base of HNW clients
Be the voice to high net worth clients as a Financial Advisor. You will spend your time educating each of our clients on our investment philosophy, explaining why we’ve made certain decisions for their particular portfolio, and helping them understand events in the market-all to help each of our clients stay on track to achieve their long-term goals.
This is a CareerNet Approved employer, nationally recognized and unique in its approach to financial management.
You will provide a valuable service to your clients, building relationships based on trust and the expertise that our client offers.
You will receive support from internal departments to allow you to focus on providing unparalleled customer service. You can become an expert in financial services and education of financial services.
Additionally, you will receive:
• An assigned roster of high net worth clients, to allow you to focus on building trust, educating, and providing unparalleled customer service.
• Advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program.
• Direct access to portfolio decision makers and their supporting research teams to further your education and provide quality solutions to clients.
• Open team environment to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals.
• Opportunities for advancement which are driven by your performance, drive, and attitude-you determine your career path.
• Competitive compensation that aligns your interest with the client’s, instead of selling.
The individuals who typically excel in this role have finance experience and a thorough understanding of the investment industry.
They understand our client is structurally and culturally different from its
competition, and that gives us an advantage.
You will succeed if you have a desire to develop relationships with your clients-as opposed to focusing primarily on selling them products or unnecessarily trading their accounts.
You will thrive if you have a tremendous desire to explore new opportunities and challenges-and along the way, seek to help us in our quest to better the investment universe.
Finally, you will excel here if you have a strong understanding of the importance of the service we offer our clients-if you continuously strive to put your clients first.
Training provide upon hire.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Relocation assistance provided on case by case basis.